What is a card holder?
The card holder is a container that allows cards to be grouped and ordered within the layout of the page. The card holder can hold blocks in a layout of 2 columns or 3 columns and has an optional header.
- Header (optional)
- Column 1 (required)
- Column 2 (required)
- Column 3 (optional)
- Background (white, grey, green)
- A cardholder can be 2 or 3 columns
- Cards within a card holder will wrap to a new row if there are more cards then columns in the card holder
- Cards can be forced to match the height of the tallest card in each row of the container
- If a call to action is used on cards within the card holder, there is an option to align all buttons to the bottom of the cards.