The general section block is a 2 column container with a 70/30 split. It should only ever be used as the first block within the page content, so it's always sitting at the top of the page.
General section block
- Column 1 (required)
- Column 2 (required)
- Column 1 must only contain a general content block
- Column 2 must contain either a list card or contact card.
- Do not use a general section block anywhere other than as the very first item on the page.
- Avoid using an H2 if it directly follows an H1 - if the header block doesn't have a description.
- See specific card design patterns for how to use the card allowed within this block