The stacked card holder is a container that allows cards to be grouped and ordered vertically within the right column of a general section block. The stacked card holder creates a single column which can stack cards multiple cards.
These are primarily for use in articles where there is a need for more than the author details in the right column.
Stacked card holder
- Header (optional)
- Heading style (H2 or H3)
- Column 1 (required)
- Do not use card holders for any other purpose than holding cards
- Do not use more than one stacked card holder per page
- A stacked card holder must never leave large areas of space in the left hand column
- A stacked card holder can only hold these cards:
- Contact card
- List card
- Login card
- Promo card
- Spotlight card
- See specific card specs for requirements for cards